Wednesday, September 13, 2006

WAHM Challenge Progress

For my Back To School Challenge at Mom Masterminds, I want to finish 4 talk radio shows for www.FastpitchTalkRadio.com. So far I have 2 of them done. I have the foundation for my 3rd show. I just need to add on a little more to it then record. Oh, that reminds me, I need to set up the interview for my 4th show! The tough part is the time difference - I'm 6 hours behind the woman I'm interviewing and her afternoons are busy. So I'll have to wake up early one morning and catch her around lunch time her time.

Also, I'm finally off my free trial period at Audio Acrobat and can now download my audios. That's great news because now it's much easier to record and share my audios. Also, I can now e-mail my audio segments for Baby Talk Radio instead of having to call them in. I really like recording with a mic much, much better than calling in to record. So now my Baby Talk Radio segments should sound better too! I sent in a new segment today which will probaby be used within the next couple of shows and along with it I sent in one of my son saying, "I Love You Mom" - so we'll see if that makes it onto the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home