Friday, September 22, 2006

Busy Schedule Next Week

Wow, this is the first time I really have a good idea of what I will be doing next week.

Monday - the kids have to go to the dentist in the morning and I have a Dr. appt in the afternoon

Tuesday - Interview with Coach Mike for my Fastpitch Talk Radio Show

Wednesday - Interview with Coach Hardin for Fastpitch Talk Radio

Thursday - take the kids to More Models for possibly signing

Friday - nothing, hopefully it stays that way, it's supposed to be my "day off" ;)

What I need to do to prepare:
1. remind the guests of their interview so I don't have a "no show" problem.
2. Make sure I test the whole phone recording process. I haven't done it yet, so I should do a test run.
3. Take pics of the kids to take to the More Models appointment.

Plus there are other "regular" things that I have to tend to.

It's going to be a busy week that, hopefully, goes by quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home