Friday, September 29, 2006

Look what I did today

I was outside! I was not sitting in front of my computer all day working. Today, Friday, is supposed to be my day off. It hasn't been for a while. Well, today, I took some time off. I went outside. I took my kids to the beach. I enjoyed the beautiful, Hawaiian day.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes - those are my daughters in the water above.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Blue skies! Very little clouds - none in this pic.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My son and his bucket


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The water was beautiful and not too cold. It was just an absolutely beautiful day and I'm so glad I spent it somewhere besides at my desk. Sometimes, as a Work at Home Mom, it's easy to forget to take time off and enjoy life! It is definitely an important thing to do though and probably a big part of why we choose to work at home - so that we can have that choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home