Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My favorite part of business

Now that the pitching clinic I was coordinating is over (see softball blog for details), I can sort of get back to concentrating on business. I'm finding that my favorite part of business is networking with others in softball. I like making new contacts and forming new partnerships small or big. Now that I'm outsourcing some of the "smaller" tasks, I have more time for expanding business or thinking of new ideas. Now that I'm not doing some of the smaller time consuming tasks, I'm finding that I really don't want to go back to doing them. I used to love making new webpages, updating the site, etc, etc, etc, but now the thought of it just makes me feel weighed down. Before, I liked it because I felt like I was "doing" something to further my business and my website, now they feel more like tasks that slow me down because they take away from working on marketing and developing new products or streams of income.

So like I said, the clinic is over and I can come back to focusing 100% on business and where I'm going from here. Find the best ways to utilize the VA's I'm working with AND make the best of the time I now have because I'm not doing the work that they're doing.

Here's to increased productivity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home