Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Double Digits

My oldest daughter is now double digits! Today is her 10th brithday, I can't believe it. She's not some little girl anymore. She's in the 5th grade and will be going to Middle School next year! Wow.

For her birthday we bought her a Roxy shirt and slippers and also a small keychain digital camera from Walmart. She hasn't opened it yet, but will get to either at dinner or after dinner. We're off to CPK tonight. DD has one of those eat free during your birthday month coupons, so we better use it before the month ends. I'm looking forward to a Bar-B-Que Chicken Salad. Mmmmm, and some dessert of course.

This is one expensive week. It was DH's b-day yesterday so we went to dinner for him too. Then he said he wants an X-Box 360. I said that it's too expensive right now, but I can plan to get it for him for Christmas. So then he goes, "If I come up with $200 can you kick in the rest?" Then he promptly hands me two $100 bills. *sigh* So we'll probably get one, but not quite yet. In a few weeks. He's so spoiled...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home