Monday, November 13, 2006

Long weekend = Tired on Monday

It was so nice to have a long weekend. The kids were off of school on Friday and DH actually had Friday and the entire weekend off too. However, as most holiday weekends go, there was a lot going on. So this morning, I really, really didn't feel like getting out of bed. But DH did it and went to work, the kids did it and had to go to school, so I really had no excuse.

Lucky for me, I was able to take a much needed nap with my son just before lunch time. I feel so much better now!

In Softball News: I'm coaching against for high school and our preseason has begun. We had a tournament over the weekend. We didn't win the tournament or anything, but it gave us a great opportunity to see our team in game situations. There are definitely things we could do better, but there were also a lot of bright spots as well. I'm glad we played against tough teams who were able to show us what we need to improve on. That's the whole point of pre-season.

In Business News: I'm working on my very first major Joint Venture. I think it's going to be a lot of fun and a cool project. As far as I know, no one else has really done anything like it before. The softball world online is slowly becoming a little more commercial. What I mean by that is, slowly by slowly, a few companies out there are beginning to sell more information products online. I think this one we're working on will be awesome! Since it's my first JV and the first JV of the person I'm doing it with, we're both taking time to plan and work out as many details as possible before we get rolling. I think it's a good fit for both of us.

On the Mom Front: There has been quite a bit going on lately, a challenge that's been introduced to my life. If you'd like to learn more visit me over at www.UnexpectedBlessing.com where I tell this story and share my thoughts on this part of my life. See you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home