Friday, November 17, 2006

Christmas is Creeping Up On Us

Are you the type of person who does Christmas shopping early? Typically, I'm not. I think it's because of two birthdays and Halloween at the end of Oct, then Thanksgiving followed by my son's birthday. Usually, there's just so much going on that I don't think about Christmas shopping until my son's birthday has come and gone.

But this year, I realize that we have only 2 paychecks left until Christmas, so I've decided to begin buying a few things here and there. For once I'm actually doing some Christmas shopping before December. LOL

Anyway - if you have some little ones to buy for, I'm beginning to put up some cool Christmas themed ideas at www.The-Personalized-Baby.com. Check it out, there are a lot of cute baby gifts there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home