Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Late to the Party


Carrie and Mila both invited me to the "Come as you are" Blog Party. The idea is that when you get invited, you take a picture of yourself "as you are" and post it to your blog. Then you invite 4 other people you'd like to see. Seeing that I was late, I almost didn't go. BUT when I saw that Carrie was late too, I decided what the heck?

I had good reasons for being late. I was at two other parties - LOL. My son's 2nd birthday was this past weekend as well as my 30th.

So this is me today - in front of my computer, sunglasses on my head, trail mix on my desk, trying to take a picture of myself.

The only bad thing about being late to the party is that I don't think there's anyone left to invite. But I'll send out an invitation to:

The Petite Mommy and Treece

6 Comments:

Blogger The Pre-wrap Girls said...

Eek! I missed it! Well, there is no way I"m going to take a picture of me right now. It sounds like I missed some fun.

Treece

1:52 AM  
Blogger Carrie Huggins said...

Stacie you're gorgeous!

6:41 AM  
Blogger Stacie said...

Oh Carrie - you made my day! ;)

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a great party isn't it? I got invited down the line and I'm going round being nosy about it following links :)

10:07 AM  
Blogger Mama Arika said...

Sorry this is late Stacie, but Happy Birthday to you and your little one!

You look great by the way!

1:32 AM  
Blogger PetiteMommy said...

Happy late 30th. Thanks for inviting me. I played earlier in the week. :) BTW, you look beautiful as always...

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home