Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Slowly but Surely

Well, I'm slowly but surely getting back into the groove with business. I've also found that I've been better at balancing home and work. Today is a special day because, right now, I'm sitting at home with no kids! So I get to tackle a few extra tasks today. I'm back to updating my website more regularly, but really need to get back into writing articles so that I can add them to my site. Thankfully Google earnings have been picking back up after a slow December. But I have a feeling that December is just a slow part of the year for me. Maybe this next December, I'll have more of my own products to push for year end and I can change that. But it seems that this first quarter is the busier time of year because that's more or less when softball is in session around the nation, so I better get back to work!

Here's to a wonderful 2007!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home