Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Year, New Goals

So the New Year 2007 is finally upon us! I'm looking forward to a great year this year. I'm really starting to get back into business and doing new things and working on new projects to become more profitable in 2007. With this in mind, I have a few goals for business:

1. Get interviews lined-up for www.AllAboutFastpitch.com (at least 3 months worth) by the end of the month.
2. Complete 3-4 Fastpitch Talk Radio shows by the end of January.
3. Make progress with the JV I'm working on. Finish outlines and begin recordings by the end of the month.
4. Write an average of at least one new piece of content per month.
5. Do my review of Uphill Fitness Training and improve promotion of that product.

What are you planning for this New Year?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home