Monday, December 25, 2006

All but one

Merry Christmas! I know this may be a little late by the time you read it, but here, it's still Christmas. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and just in case I don't get a chance, I just want to wish you a very Happy New Year. I'm hoping the new year brings good things for you and your family.

Now the title of my post says, "All but one" - that's because my oldest daughter is in Chicago with her Aunty who lives there. She's been gone since about December 5th and I'm not sure when she's coming back. She is going to be flying stand by so we sort of just have to wait until there is an open flight. But she does have company as her young aunties (ages 8-13) are also up there with her. We all missed her today and I can't wait until she gets back. Of course, when she does get back she'll probably drive me crazy, but I'll still be glad to have her home with us. So today the family picture we took in front of the tree included all of us, but one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home