Monday, January 15, 2007

16 Reports Sold

Yes! Within about 4 hours of release, I've already sold 16 reports! WooHoo!

Like I said, I'm not charging much, but I'm just glad the sales are rolling in. I know it won't be like this every day. The reason today is so great is because I sent the announcement out to my mailing list which is probably where most of my sales will come from.

Now I just have to find a way to weave links to the report into my website and also into my autoresponder series so that newer visitors/members will be tempted to buy too.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stacie where is the report? I can't find a link to it anywhere ;)
Awesome sales by the way!

5:27 AM  
Blogger Stacie said...

Thanks Carrie - actually the only page I have a link up is on the home page. "What Softball Players Really Think About Coaches" - the direct link is www.allaboutfastpitch.com/players.html

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home