Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Yes! Business is Picking Up

January was a pretty good month all around. This month has also been pretty good even though I haven't been "working" much due to family issues. Earlier this month I was caring for my nephew and with 2 boys ages 2 and 1 in the house, it wasn't easy to get work done. BUT, one thing that's nice about affiliate marketing is that you don't always have to work to make sales.

I just found out in the last week that I made another sale for a program I promote and earned $73.00 in commission and I also got a referral for Audio Acrobat.

I have to say, I'm really happy with Audio Acrobat. AA is the program that makes it possible for me to do my internet radio show and makes podcasting quite simple. Audio Acrobat hosts all my audio files for me so that I don't use up bandwidth from my web host. AA also makes recording easy. You can record my phone or through your own PC mic. Recording phone interviews and conference calls are also a breeze. Audio is also a great way to make your website more "sticky" - in other words, it's a great way to get people to hang around longer. You've been to those websites that great you with an audio welcome, AA can help you do that for your own website.

The reason I started up with AA was because of all the fun I saw others have with podcasting. Audio looked like so much fun and I wanted to jump in and enjoy it too. If you already have a blog, adding audio files in your posts every now and then is a neat way to do something different for your readers and spice up your blog. Did I mention that Audio Acrobat has a 30-day free trial? That's what I signed up for at first just to see if it was really worth getting. Click here to give it a try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home