Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Feeling Zen This Week

Last week was unbelievable hectic. Each day was a very busy day and I felt like I was juggling a hundred things! Every day I felt on the verge of dropping a ball somewhere. Well, the week ended and things went okay overall. No balls dropped. Thankfully this week is very different. I don't have so much going on and I feel much more "on top of things" in all areas of my life. I'm feeling much more relaxed and less stressed. Yesterday, the thought struck me and I was feeling quite zen. I was at peace, things were going well, and many loose ends were tied up and taken care of. I love this feeling.

Of course, my kids go "off track" on Friday (their first day off), so I'm sure that's throw a little bit of a wrench into my relaxed routine. But, to be honest, I'm looking forward to the kids going on break. I already got a few books for my oldest daughter to read. My second daughter WILL be studying addition and subtraction flash cards. My youngest will be read to and will practice her writing. My son will get to color. And we'll ALL make at least one trip to the beach. The kids really want to go and DH isn't much of a beach person. So I want to take the kids and make a day of it when they're on break.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home