Friday, February 24, 2006

Don't take away my MM!

Due to a problem with billing (or more like payment arrangements with PayPal) my MM subscription was cancelled! I was so furious and upset. I knew I loved MM, but I didn't realize how much it would bother me to have it taken away. Well, thanks so much to Kelly McCausey (mentor at MM), everything got straightened out and I'm making one final payment (for the remainder of my year) so that I never have to worried about not having access to MM!

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, MM stands for Mom Masterminds, a business mentoring program that is just invaluable! I have learned so, so much there. There is no way I'd have the increase in income that I've experienced since August in such a short period of time without them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home