Thursday, February 02, 2006

Superbowl Sunday coming soon

Super Bowl Sunday is right around the corner! I always look forward to Super Bowl Sunday. The commercials are good, there's usually a nice gathering with friends and family and good food, and on top of all that I get to watch a good football game. I like football. :)

This year though, I don't really know who I'm going to cheer for, right now I'm leaning toward Seattle even though I never really liked them. I've always liked to see Pittsburgh and I do like their team colors, but I guess I'm going for the underdog right now. I know as that day approaches and I hear more of the "behind the scenes" stories or stories about different players, I may develop a more "sure feel" of who I want to win.

One day, I'd like to actually go to a Super Bowl, but for now, I'll be watching it from Hawaii on TV. It's an early afternoon game here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was pretty disappointed with the commercials this year. I did like the Burger King one, though. A human burger! The mascot still freaks me out.

I wanted to let you know I added your blog to Planet WAHM. wahmsweb.com/planet_wahm.

Happy blogging. :)

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home