Monday, January 16, 2006

Affordable WAHM Marketing Resource

Just wanted to share a resource I recently found out about. This is something I am going to purchase for myself. Article marketing is something that I've found very useful for traffic to my websites. Basically you write articles, submit them to other website or article directories and you include relevant links to your site within the article or at the bottom in a byline.

This does two things:
1. Gets people to your website by giving them good information in the article ~ they want to click on your link.

2. Creates incoming (one-way) links to your website. This is something that search engines, especially Google, like to see. The more one-way links you have, the better for your search engine rankings.

Easy Article Marketing is a tool that will help you with this even if you are NOT a writer. For me, I've already begun writing articles without this tool, but it takes time and a lot of thought. Easy Article Marketing will provide the tools to make this process easier for me. One thing I always have a hard time with is thinking of something to write. Easy Article Marketing will help me choose topics to produce useful and interesting articles and help me with that writer's block.

I'm looking forward to using this new resource. Once I get it, as usual, I will post my personal opinion/recommendation on it.

To check it out for yourself, just click on the banner below.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree that Easy Article Marketing is great! It thrills me to see my sites getting traffic from articles that have been picked up and published around the web.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home