Sunday, January 01, 2006

Final Count

Wow - I'm very pleasantly surprised at my stats for the month of December. The final count for unique visitors at www.AllAboutFastpitch.com was over 1800! Yippee!

For www.808BluePitbull.com ~ our stats were looking bad. After a great 2nd month online, our numbers were getting weaker and weaker and it looked like December was going to follow in that path. However, about the 11th of the month, we began working on the site to keep our numbers up and I'm excited to say that the 2nd half of the month was awesome! December was also the record high so far for www.808BluePitbull.com with over 1200 unique visitors! The high before that was under 1100 so that's very, very cool!

Now, I just have to apply this same type of effort to www.my-custom-silicone-bracelet.com and I'll be on a roll! That is one of the top things on my "To Do" list for the first half of January. This is important because even with the limited number of visitors to the site in December, I still had an increase in # of sales. So I know that if I work at increasing traffic it'll be a worthwhile task!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home