Friday, December 30, 2005

New Resource - The Confidence to Act



Here is a business resource that I have yet to check out. Being a Mom Masterminds member entitles me to this resource as part of the buiness tools available at MM. But it's also available to other women in business who are not members of Mom Masterminds.


This resource is presented by Kelly McCausey:
The topic of having Confidence in making business decisions, especially decisions about launching new products, came up here at Mom Masterminds in September of 2005.

I interviewed four women who I know to be brimming over with apparent confidence and asked them about their own journeys through the valley of insecurity and indecision - and yes - they have all been there.

You will really enjoy these interviews and I hope you will be deeply encouraged to move forward with your own ideas and dreams.

Click Here to find out more about The Confidence to Act!

I plan to check out this tool during the month of January and will be sure to post my personal opinion on what I think of this tool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home