Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Back from a long weekend

Well, I'm back from a long Christmas weekend with my family. We're looking forward to this short week and another long weekend! Hope you all had a Mele Kelikimaka (Merry Christmas)!

Last night we bought some novelty fireworks for the upcoming New Year. We also started making some plans with family for the New Year's celebration. Looks like we're planning on Prime Rib and Alaskan King Crab Legs ~ Yummy!

My mother-in-law has this belief that you should clean up your house to bring in the New Year otherwise your house will be messy the entire year. I had never heard of this until I got married. So each year, I did at least some cleaning for the New Year, but my house seems to always be a mess anyway. So last year, I decided not to the big cleaning. Funny enough, my mother-in-law decided the same thing. LOL. Funny thing is, now that they New Year is coming around again, I realize that my house this year was way more disorganized and cluttered than I care for. I just couldn't stand it most of the time. So......I am going to straighten up and start 2006 off on the right foot. I'm also using this issue as additional motivation to earn more WAHM money ~ I'd like to "outsource" some house chores in 2006! I'll certainly let you know if I accomplish that goal. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home