Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Business - staying on track

Another thing I like about Mom Masterminds is that it helps me get back on track when I sort of put my business on the back burner. The people there are wonderful at motivating and giving great tips of their own. I have to admit that with everything that was going on the past month, I've been slacking. Now that I have more time at home due to Baby Sitting Blues ~ I'm going back to MM to find out how else I can improve my business and see how I can make up the ground I lost this past month. I've already begun implementing a few things and am seeing results!

WAHMs most definitely must be able to "work without supervision" and be a "self directed learner". "Work without supervision" is something that you see in many job requirements and being a "self directed learner" is something my kids are now evaluated for in school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home