Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Sudoku Follow Up - Where to buy

Just as a follow up to my "I'm hooked on Sudoku" post. I'm now finding out that more and more I'm having to print out puzzles from the computer because I want to do them away from home or in other areas of my house besides on the computer.

I'm now seeing the benefits of buying a sudoku book to be able to take with me wherever I want. So with that in mind I went to Amazon and found out that they have tons of sudoku items. They have books, they have software, and they even carry small "take it with you" electronic versions of the game! See some of the examples below of the type of selection they carry. For more information, click on one of the links and do a search for sudoku at Amazon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site Fiendish Sudoku can print out sudoku puzzles at five different sizes. There's a large archive of puzzles to choose from. All for free.

- KristinW

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home