Monday, January 02, 2006

OT - I'm hooked on Sudoku

Now when people ask me what I like to do for fun I can add Sudoku puzzles to my list. Maybe you already know about these, but I just learned about them about 2 weeks ago and finally got to try it for the first time a few days ago. I love it!

It's almost like a crossword puzzle with numbers. It's a grid with 81 squares (9 X 9). Each column, row, and 3 X 3 section has to have the numbers 1-9. Each puzzle starts off partially filled in then you have to do the rest. I love the challenge!

My favorite place to play online is www.websudoku.com. They allow you to choose your level of difficulty, Easy, Medium, Hard, and Evil. You can also print the puzzles out. So sometimes I'll print out two copies of the same puzzle and DH and I will race to see who can get it done the fastest. The first time we did that I got my butt whooped, but I got him back so now we're even. :)

Anyway ~ if you like a mind challenge ~ try Sudoku. Again, there are free games online at www.websudoku.com ~ I think it's easier to do on paper because you can write little notes, but it's cool to be able to do it on the computer too. I also found out that I can download this game to my Palm Pilot ;).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home