Monday, January 30, 2006

Another WAHM motivation

My two oldest daughters are starting to play softball again! Like I said before, I had forgotten how much fun it is to see them practice and play, to learn and grow. This is one of the other reasons I want to be a full time WAHM ~ so that I can go to any sports event they have. Eventually, they'll probably get a chance to travel ~ I want to go too! I'm glad they are excited about the new season.

My six-year-old is getting more and more coordinated so she's getting better at the basic fundamentals of throwing and even catching. She had so much fun yesterday just learning how to throw. I'm so glad she likes playing because I want her to play, but I also wouldn't want to force her since she's already given it a try by playing last year.

My oldest daughter was worried about having to move up an age division. They will no longer use the softer, "incredi-ball" type ball, but a regular "hard" softball. She was worried that the girls throw harder and she might get hit with the ball, but after these first two practices, I think she realizes that she can handle it and is getting more and more comfortable so that's cool.

Anyway ~ I've got to go for now. Got a pamper to change ~ Mom duty calls. I'll be around later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home