Thursday, February 09, 2006

Lovin' passive income!

I'm totally loving passive income from AdSense. My earnings are growing steadily and I should reach the "high" yet, "realistic" goal I set for AdSense earnings within the next few months!

That means it's time for NEW GOALS! I never really thought beyond that goal that I had. Now it looks like I'm going to reach that well before the end of the year. Not only that, I've also decided that I can "realistically" strive for 15,000 unique visitors per month for my softball website. That's about 5 times what I get now. Hopefully, my AdSense income will also grow as the number of unique visitors to my site grows! I realize that it won't grow exactly at the rate, especially since that's not the only site I have AdSense on, but there should be an increase that correlates with that increased traffic.

By the end of the year, I think I can reach about 7,000-9,000 unique visitors per month on a regular basis. If I really work on it, maybe I can reach that 15,000 mark ~ then it'll be time for new goals again.

We'll see how it goes. If you'd like to earn money with AdSense too, click on the white "Google" button to the right to learn more or to sign up today ~ It's FREE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home