Friday, March 09, 2007

Pregnancy Hormones, Don't Mess with Me

Okay, this is my 6th pregnancy and I don't think I've ever been so moody and grumpy! I'm not complaining, I just have to watch my temper which I don't normally have. My fuse seems quite short recently and I'm hoping it's just pregnancy hormones that will level out soon so this "phase" (I hope it's a phase) can end. Poor DH, I went off on him like I never have in all our almost 11 years of marriage over something that wasn't even that big a deal. Like I said...I really hope this is a phase. All things considered, I think he handled it well and didn't add to the fire like he could have. So thankfully, it all blew over rather quickly and I ended up getting a very nice massage from DH later that night. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home