Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Long week - getting a cold

This last week has been quite busy. My SIL had some complications with her pregnancy and lost her baby at 23 1/2 weeks. My husband and I flew to the mainland to be with her and just got back last night. I think I'm coming down with a cold, so I'm very tired right now. The burial for the baby will be this weekend. My SIL and her husband fly in tomorrow with baby and will be here for a bit for the burial and just to relax and be with family for a while.

It's a tough thing to go through and a tough thing to watch someone go through, but my SIL is very strong. I'm also glad that we were able to get in touch with a photographer from Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. He came by and took a bunch of pictures for them and actually delivered the CD with the files/images the very next day.

Anyway, I'm going to catch up on some housework and, hopefully, get some rest.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home