Monday, March 12, 2007

It's Monday and I'm Feeling Lazy

Well, it's the start of the new week. The kids are on break and I'm feeling quite lazy. I did do some work over the weekend which I don't normally do, so I don't feel so bad about not doing a lot today. Besides, I really don't like doing a lot with the kids home. I'll probably do most of my work in the evening when DH is home too.

Things are going well with business although I really think I could step it up if I really wanted to. I think I'll be on track with that in a few weeks. Right now there's just quite a bit going on in life in general and I don't want to add stress by making work a big deal.

So, I'm still working, but it's not a major, high stress thing right now. :)

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your wahm blog.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home