Saturday, March 10, 2007

Kids in Sports

Right now is the time of year when my kids are in sports. The girls are all playing softball and my daughter just brought a letter home from school asking for permission to participate on the 5th grade track team for the school. That's so cool that she's going to get to be on the team. We always wanted her to run track and thought we'd have to wait until she got to high school for that. But, she has practice on Tues and Thurs and the track meet will take place in May. I'll definitely have to get my video camera ready for that.

My two youngest girls were supposed to start their softball season last Saturday, but the first two games of the season have both been canceled. So they are waiting to have their first game still. My oldest daughter has had two games so far and both times I forgot my camera. I really need to get on it. DH bought me a great, small video camera for Christmas too, so I really have no excuse. I need to get on it!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home