Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Best day yet!

This may be boring to you, but my AdSense earnings continue to amaze me ~ this is my best day ever! Yes, I wanted to get to this point "someday" but I didn't think it would be so soon. Now I know that this AdSense thing will be bigger than I ever expected considering I thought it would be nice if I could ultimately earn $300 a month with it. Now I don't know what I want my "ultimate" goal to be.


I'd love to be able to average that much per day in the near future ~ that would be over $400/month from AdSense alone. Everyone can use an extra $400/month. It's so cool because it's money that's just there every day. Yes, I have to work on my site and promote it, etc, but I'd do that anyway, so it's not like I have do to something every day to earn this money. This passive income stuff is so cool!

If you haven't taken advantage of Google AdSense yet, click on the white Google AdSense button in the right margin to get started today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Assist.com Moderator said...

Stacie,

I don't think you are supposed to publish this. It is against Google AdSense Terms of Service :-)

--Brian
Assist.com

3:54 AM  
Blogger Stacie said...

Google's Terms and Conditions state that you cannot disclose click through rate info or Page eCPM info. You CAN disclose how much your earned in their program though.

That's why the CTR column and the Page eCPM column is blocked out. I've seen manner other Google AdSense users do this same thing.

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home