Friday, February 24, 2006

My new business "toys"

Yay! I did it. I got my tax return and bought the things I wanted to buy for business. So here are my new "business toys."

First on my list was Easy Article Marketing



And second, I got my subscription to The WC. There's a special going on right now ~ $21 for a 6 month subscription, but I decided to go ahead and just do the 1 year subscription for $40 ~ saved a few bucks by going that route. It's less than $4/month. Plus, The WC has a new look and I can't wait to get my first issue with the new and improved look! If you want to learn more about The WC ~ click on the banner below.

Subscribe to the Print Newspaper for WAHMs

Then I also went ahead and picked up my non-business toy, a baby sling for my son. I bought it at www.monkeybums.com ~ I chose the "desert branches" print. Can't wait to get that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home