Sunday, February 26, 2006

My Girls - Wedding Picture

Here is a picture of my three girls. They were also part of my sister-in-law's wedding back in January. I'm still waiting to get the pictures the photographer took of our family at the wedding. I haven't forgotten to post them, I still haven't received a copy so I can't share them until I do. This picture I took myself as we were all getting ready for the wedding. The girls loved getting all dressed up and were so excited that they got to wear their dresses all day.

Click on the image for full size view.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! They look so beautiful - what absolutely precious girls you have!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Stacie said...

Thanks Lisa! I think they are beautiful too, but I'm just a bit biased - LOL. :)

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home