Saturday, February 25, 2006

Proof of Progress - Gotta see

This is why I love Mom Masterminds. I just looked at my AdSense earnings from back in July of 2005, before I joined and I compared it to how I'm doing this month. It's cool to see how far I've come. Click on the links below to see the before and after. Remember, this is just one income stream from my online businesses. You'll see in increase in earnings as well as an increase in traffic (showed by increase in page impressions and clicks). All of that is attributed to what I've learned as a member of MM. So is the membership fee worth it? I believe so, absolutely, yes. Like I said before, my increase in earnings more than cover my membership fees and the resources available there are just awesome. Of course, it's not a magic fix. You don't earn more simply by joining, you have to "do" as well. Learn and apply.

But anyway ~ on to the good stuff. Here are my earnings ~ I couldn't fit the whole month in the screen, so you'll only see what could fit, but it's most of each month. Also, two columns are blocked off because I heard somewhere else that that part shouldn't be shared? I'm not sure, so I just blocked it so I don't get in trouble.

Before MM: July 2005
Now: February 2006


If the image is small, click on it and and icon should come up that allows you to "expand to regular size".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home