Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter

We got to color eggs last night and do an Easter Egg hunt today. The kids had fun and so did the adults. The adults had fun hiding the eggs and watching the kids look for them. We had 8 kids hunting for eggs in my MIL's back yard. I even got it on home video, so we'll have to watch it later.

I hope you had a nice Easter too. Tomorrow, it's back to the "real world." My husband has been off of work the last week due to a loss in the family, but tomorrow he goes back. It's been nice having him home.

Tomorrow also starts the beginning of a new week! I really need to get back to business. Everything that was going on with the family has kind of taken all my efforts and energies for the past few weeks. It's also been a good break though. I have a new appreciation for everything I have and for my family.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Aloha Stacie,

It's nice to see another local WAHM with a blog. I live on Maui. My name is Yolanda Crisostomo (Kinney/Apiki family). I Love genealogy! I've been doing research on mine for about 6yrs. now. It's interesting to find out how many people you know and are related to!
We also had a very nice and relaxing Easter. Check out my blog for my cake pictures when you have time. http://WAHMsmotivatedforever.blogspot.com
Aloha Stacie! I'll keep in touch even though we're not really baseball enthusiasts. But, I am a WAHM!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aloha again Stacie,

I just read at another site that asking someone to look up my blog is spamming! My deepest and sincerest apologies! I was just so excited to find a blogger from Hawaii!

Have A Great Day!...and...
StayMotivatedForever!

Yolanda Crisostomo
Maui, HI

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home