Monday, March 06, 2006

Finished first e-course, working on PR

I kind of like this e-course thing. It's pretty fun. I also think it's something new to people in the softball world. There probably aren't too many softball e-courses out there.

Now that I have that first one out of the way, I'm beginning to have ideas for more, so we'll see where those ideas take me. It's not only creating the product, but also making the most out of it.

The final thing I'm working on right now is a Press Release for our local newspaper. I'll share more information on that once I've finalized it.

Until later ~ best wishes!

1 Comments:

Blogger PetiteMommy said...

Congrats on finishing your e-book. I'd like to do one of those but I don't know if I'll ever find time. I have ideas but just can't seem to get started! Good luck on your press release.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home