Friday, March 24, 2006

Fridays are slow

Did you ever notice that Fridays seems to be slow on the internet. There aren't as many forum posts going on. Seems like my AdSense is a little lower on most Fridays because it just seems like less people are online. Is it just me or have you noticed this too? Now I remember why I normally take Fridays off - nothing is happening and it's discouraging to work on a day when nothing's going on so why not have a 3 day weekend right?

The only reason that I decided to maybe get some work done today is because, since most of the people I work with (day job) are out of town, I have to go in to the office today. Being at the office means being at a computer. Now I can't very well sit at a computer for hours without doing a little bit of business browsing, website tweak, or blogging can I?

Well, whatever you are doing this Friday - I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home