Monday, March 20, 2006

Tag - I'm it

Ahhhh, I got tagged by Carrie and Aurelia! So here goes:

Four Jobs I’ve Had :
1) Office helper (high school summer job where my dad worked)
2) Receptionist at barber shop my parents owned
3) Patient account rep at local hospital/clinic
4) Operations Manager at handbag wholesale company (current)

Four Movies I Can Watch Over And Over :
1) Fools Rush In
2) Seabiscuit
3) Little Big League
4) While you were Sleeping

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch :
1) House
2) CSI
3) Grey's Anatomy
4) Lost

Four Places I’ve Been On Vacation :
1) Michigan
2) Florida
3) Big Island of Hawaii
4) Las Vegas

Four Tunes That Play In My Head :
1) I love you, you love me (LOL I sing it to my son)
2) Don't Cha ;)
3) I don't know....just depends on whatever I just heard on the radio

Four Favorite Dishes :
1) Hawaiian food - lau lau, kalua pig, beef stew, lomi salmon, pipi kaula, haupia, mmmmm...
2) Lasagna
3) Kalua Pig Nachos at this restaurant at the airport
4) Banana Fosters (okay, not really a dish, but a great dessert!)

Four Websites I Visit Daily :
1) Adsense.Google.com
2) MomMasterminds.com
3) My own sites
4) eteamz.com (Fastpitch forum)

Four Books I Really Love :
1) The Secret - by Julie Garwood
2) The whole MacGregor series by Nora Roberts
3) Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
4) The Bible

Four Places I’d Rather Be :
1) In Vegas with DH and enough $$$ to gamble for days on end and get a full body massage
2) On Greg Norman's yacht (with my family, not with Greg Norman)
3) In my own bed sleeping ;)
4) At Disney World with my kids

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging :
1) Petite Mommy
2) Susanne
3) TheClassy1
4) Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home