Monday, April 24, 2006

Change of focus

Some days/weeks, I'm so motivated to do business things. Work on the computer, do research, create new pages for my sites, write articles, start new things, etc. And some days/weeks, I'm so focused on taking care of the home front. Cleaning the house, practicing softball with the girls, and really checking up on homework and the kids rooms. I wonder if, for me, it's easier to dedicate certain days to different activities, rather than dedicating hours within the day and try to fit all of that in every day. Speaking of cleaning the house, one thing I realized today is, that it would be great, if once a month, I had someone come in to clean. Move everything in the living room so that every square inch of carpet can be vaccuumed, scrub every part of all the bathrooms, etc. Of course, I'd keep up with the day-to-day, but if I can have someone do a real throrough cleaning just once a month, that would be cool! I think I'll make that a goal and work toward affording that. I'll also have to research what company I want to bring in. Or do I just offer $50.00 to a family member to clean my house for two hours once a month because I know of a couple who would probably take up that offer. Hmmmm....

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Huggins said...

I work like that too. I used to try to fit myself into a different mold, but now I don't sweat it. :)

4:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the great thing about working from home, you can work like that if you feel like it ! don't have to ask permission from anyone :)

with regard to the cleaning, if you think the family member would do the job to your standards ! then that would certainly be a good place to start !

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home