Thursday, April 06, 2006

WAHM Challenge - Increasing VRE

This month at Mom Masterminds, some of us have taken the challenge to work on increasing our VRE or Virtual Real Estate. One way to do this is by adding pages to our site(s). The benefits include giving search engines more ways to find us and creating more pages on which we can earn AdSense, promote affiliate products, or make sales. Some women are looking to increase by as many as 50 page per week! Yowza! I don't think I could even do 50 pages in a month. So my goal is just to add an average of 2 per week in addition to blog posts.

So far I've found a couple of cool reprint articles and added them to my site. I also created a page of pitching resources which I need because there is not much at my site about pitching. One of my subscribers asked me for information on where he could learn more about pitching. That's were I got the idea for this pitching resources page - I simply posted the information I gave him on a new page for other visitors to use. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home