Monday, March 27, 2006

Thank goodness for mothers

I just have to say, thank goodness for mothers - today I'm so thankful for mine. She took the week off to help with the kids since they are on break. They've been driving me a bit nuts recently (see my other post). I do think part of it has to do with the fact that we've been getting tons of rain so the kids have been couped up in the house more than usual. I'm so blessed to have her here in the same state as me to help out. I realize that not everyone has family close by.

Anyway, my mom came by today which was great because I had to take two puppies to the vet (first shots - that's another story), so I got to go alone while she watched the kids. She will also be here on the couple of days this week that I go in to my work my day job. The kids are certainly happy about having her here.

In WAHM news, I finished another site that relates to my main one (www.AllAboutFastpitch.com). The new one is www.FastpitchVisionTraining.com which has already contributed to AdSense income this month! Yippee!

1 Comments:

Blogger supermom_in_ny said...

Hey! I finally posted the meme on my blog. I also tagged others. Pass by, so that you can read all our answers...

By the way, I posted some info. on a site that pays for articles. You might want to check it out...

Thanks for tagging me!

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home