Friday, April 21, 2006

Challenge between sites

Last month was the first that my fastpitch site had more visitors than DH's pitbull site. I call it his because I made it for him. He doesn't actually work on it or anything, but he also calls it his site. LOL Anyway - last month I beat him by over 500 unique visitors.

I thought my fastpitch site was going to start outpacing his as far as visitors, but this month, the pitbull site made a comeback. As of yesterday, he had over a thousand more unique visitors than I did. Man! I think it has to do with a link exchange we did for the pitbull site. It's one of those where people can "vote" for your site by clicking on a banner then as your site gets more and more votes in moves up in the directory of pitbull sites. I better get on my horse and start beefing up the marketing for my fastpitch site. I think I've gotten a bit complacent in that because I know I have my newsletter subscribers returning. I've also been adding content to keep it search engine friendly, but maybe I need to go back out and get links on other relavent sites. Off to work I go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home