Sunday, April 16, 2006

Kids love the simplest things

For Easter, my mom brought a little something over for the girls and for my son. The thing my son seemed to like most about what he got was the ribbon that tied the cellophane together. It wasn't one of those skinny ribbons. It was a bright green fabric ribbon about 3/4 in. thick. He thought it was the coolest thing. My mom also got him a Pooh bank. Just a tin, rectangle little box that you can insert coins and money in through a little slit on the top. It stands about 4" high. My son loves to sit on it. I don't know why, but he thinks it's so cool to plop his little butt down on the bank. He's 16 months old now and it's just funny to watch him sometimes.

Then today, the thing he was most excited about in his Easter basket were the plastic eggs. No I didn't put anything in them because I knew he'd like just the eggs themselves. He think they're balls. He had so much fun throwing them around. Such an easy guy to please for now. :)

What simple things do your children like?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home