Monday, April 10, 2006

Another WAHM accomplishment!

I may not have been keeping up with all the ladies at MM for increasing VRE. However, I've already done my VRE work for the entire week because I put up a new site! And for me....that's more new VRE than usual. I know what you're thinking, another one? Yes, because this one I'm totally excited about and will have so much fun with! Plus, it sort of relates to my Fastpitch Site since I think many of my visitors there would be interested in this new one.

I guess it would be good to share the link - LOL. Here it is:
Baseball Cards Central

I actually have a personal Baseball Card Collection that I haven't added to for a while. About a week ago I thought about getting back into it and that's when I got the idea for this website. Anyway - like I said, I think it'll be tons of fun. Eventually I'm going to add a WP blog to it so that I can finish the Other FAQ's section and also be able to easily provide other articles and information about collecting baseball cards.

Okay - now for lunch! I'm starving! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home