Monday, May 08, 2006

Cruisin' in the Bahamas

Boy was that a lot of fun! I most certainly plan to go on another cruise some time in the future. Hopefully within the next 5-7 years (if not sooner). DH and I had so much fun. Even though we went to beaches which we have here at home, it was nice because we had no kids with us, no dinner to cook, no chores waiting at the end of the day, no work tomorrow, etc. It was so nice and relaxing to be able to sit on a beach with nothing to do! I have to admit though, now that I'm back in the "real world" I have a headache. LOL

I think next time, I'll plan the childcare for our kids a lot better so that I'm not as worried about it while we're gone. Then I'd be able to just enjoy every minute of being away. I know I'll still think about them, but I'll also know they're fine. That's why I'd like to wait about 5 years before we go again. By that time our youngest will be 6 and I know I'll worry about him a lot less when he's older.
For those of you who've never been on a cruise before - I give it a thumbs up!
Give it a try

2 Comments:

Blogger Tsoniki said...

I loved the cruise I went on! It was SO much fun and I definitely want to go again.

I don't think you should go into debt to do it though. ;) LOL

2:05 PM  
Blogger Stacie said...

I most certainly agree. Because DH and I own timeshare, we paid about $310.00 for the cruise including cruise insurance. Then we had to pay for the airline tickets. Thankfully, DH's family works for an airline, so we paid about $600 total for airfare from Hawaii to Miami and back. Then there was the spending money which is another matter all together. :)

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home