Friday, April 27, 2007

Busy Weekend Ahead

Whew - this weekend is going to be a busy one and we're already preparing for it.

Tomorrow starts of with a softball game for my two youngest daughters in the morning. At noon time, my oldest daughter has her game. After that, we have enough time to go home and take care of the dogs. Then we'll pack everything up, including the dogs, for the pitbull bash on Sunday.

On Saturday night, we have a meeting at my Mother-in-Law's house with a family member who also happens to be a genealogist. So we'll get to learn a bit more about DH's family history and tree which is a special treat for us.

We'll probably spend the night at MIL's house and head to the pitbull bash the next morning from there. We are taking 2-3 dogs, 2 poster boards with pictures of our dogs, brochures, business cards, and shirts with us. It should be a lot of fun. I just hope we don't forget anything. We'll probably leave the house by 7am that morning and the event doesn't end until 5pm.

That's our weekend. Looking forward to it, but I know it'll be busy without much time at all for rest. Wish me luck!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stacie,
I hope you'll play - TAG!
http://www.naturallywahms.com/getting-personal-8-things-about-barb/

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I have your site because you came up for a WAHM search I did and I'd like to ask your help. I don't have the money to pay you for an article, but if I could I'd like to ask you to look into writing one for me.

I’m here because I just created a new site of my own. The site isn’t actually for me though (for the first time). It’s for a woman named Holly who has breast cancer and needs love and support of people around her. I’d actually really like to ask you to go to www.hollysfund.com read her story, and write a review for her on here linking back to the site. Any help you can give in spreading the word, prayers, or even if you are inclined a small donation would be greatly appreciated by myself, and her. Thanks for your time!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home