Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Excited About Business

For the first time in a while I am very excited about business! It's because of a re-launched softball website that offers great products that will fit in nicely with my market, yet does not overstep what I offer. So I am involved with the affiliate program for this new site and I think it's going to be PERFECT for my business!

For any of you who are into softball or know others that are, you have to refer them to this new Softball Performance website - just give them this link: www.allaboutfastpitch.com/performance.html

Anyway - I think the products there are awesome. I'll be getting a few and will definitely be recommending them to my customers and visitors.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some excellent resources here, thanks for sharing
Work at Home

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home