Thursday, April 19, 2007

Hectic but Good

Things have been quite hectic here. Between business, and coaching softball, and being a mom, and growing a baby - things get crazy and I'm tired!

Anyway - in my last post I talked about how I was excited about business and so far, things are going well with that new affiliate program I am a part of. Then today, I saw an e-mail from someone who listened in to my Fastpitch Talk Radio show. He thought it was intriguing and was interested in sponsorship opportunities!!!

Then this morning I was invited to join another affiliate program which is for a great product and offers me recurring income!!!! That's something that's been lacking in the affiliate products that fit my market. Recurring income is not very common. However, I now have 3 different affiliate programs which I am very comfortable recommending and all 3 have potential recurring affiliate income.

Now I just need to put my mind to it and develop my promotional strategy for each one and make the most of my chance to get some recurring commissions in all three.

Maybe I really can reach my income goal one day...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home